As a leader in solution providing and IT services in Albania, the control and mitigation of occupational health and safety risks for employees, clients and our community is one of our main business principles. The Objective of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy in InfoSoft Systems, is to guide programs supported in the international standards for managing the health and safety risks that derives from our organization activity. By focusing in a comprehensive approach, our goal is to ensure compatibility with the standard BS OHSAS 18001 throughout our activities. We also acknowledge to have a role in communicating the best practices of occupational health and safety to all the main parties.
InfoSoft Systems will work with the employees, partners, suppliers and clients to guide and convey the objectives of the occupational health and safety policy. To achieve these objectives, InfoSoft Systems will:
– Constitute and support a SP&M Management Committee. The Committee’s goal is to reach the continuous improvement of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy performance by setting and reviewing regularly its objectives and targets.
– Maintain the Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard, by
incorporating the procedures for a continuous improvement, will ensure conformity with the legislation in force and other
requirements regarding the occupational health and safety.
– Control and mitigate the occupational health and safety risks related to all devices and workplaces of InfoSoft Systems.
– Encourage positive leadership and behavior regarding the health and safety in all levels of our organization.
– Encourage safe operations and supporting the health and safety by prioritizing the efforts that focus in a workplace without accidents.
– Collaborate strictly with our employees to develop and implement initiatives for improving the health and safety at the workplace.
– Encourage and engage with suppliers and contractors which have effective Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
– Support the efforts of the clients to achieve their objectives for the health and safety developing common processes of reporting the incidents and hazards, and by collaborating for issues of occupational health and safety.
– Communicate our Occupational Health and Safety Policy and our engagement to attend the best practices, to our employees, clients,
and third parties and publish them for the general public.