Duties and responsibilities of the Group CFO:
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team of all companies of the group.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEOs of the companies of the group and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes of financial forecasting and budgets.
- Managing the preparation of all financial reporting and especially financial analysis.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Reviewing all formal finance related procedures.
- All other standard tasks that fall under CFO duties and responsibilities.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 7+ years experience as CFO in well-structured and major organizations with the same roles and responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
This application is open also for international candidates.
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest, the updated CV and the copies of supporting documents including letters of reference, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information that you will submit through your application, will be protected and used only for recruiting purposes, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, specifically according to the Constitution of the Republic of Albania and the Law (No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008) “For the Protection of Personal Information”.